Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Resetting SharePoint Designer's Layout
As I was working with a SharePoint worfklow I accidentally closed a task pane and minimized another. SharePoint Designer suddenly looked foreign. Luckily there is a quick fix for this. If you ever want to reset SharePoint Designer back to the way it looked when you opened it for the first time, just click on Task Panes > Reset Workspace Layout.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (60)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (45)
- Quick Overview: Installing Microsoft Office Share...
- How to Create a Filtered Roll-Up of Announcements ...
- SharePoint V3 STP's Containing SharePoint Designer...
- Resetting SharePoint Designer's Layout
- Backup Script For Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Behaviors of Site Columns of the type Choice
- Copying a SharePoint Designer workflow
- Error occurred on custom list, referring to a Shar...
- ▼ February (8)
Events / Conferences / User Groups
- AIIM Conference
- Boston Area SharePoint User Group
- Boston Azure User Group
- Enterprise Search Summit
- Microsoft Build
- Microsoft SharePoint Conference
- Microsoft TechEd
- New England ASP.NET Professionals User Group
- New England Oracle Applications User Group
- Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG)
- Oracle OpenWorld
- PeopleSoft Government Contractor Special Interest Group
- PeopleSoft Southern New England Users Group
- Quest International Users Group
- SharePoint Saturday
- SQL PASS
- SQL Saturday
- Startup Weekend