How to set the "Enable Client Integration" setting for a Web Application in SharePoint Server 2010.
1. Navigate to Central Administration, Application Management, Web Applications, Manage Web Applications.
2. Click to highlight the Web application for which you would like to disable client integration.
3. Click "Authentication Providers"
4. Click on the Zone name.
5. In the "Edit Authentication" dialog, "Client Integration" section, configure the "Enable Client Integration?" setting. Click Save.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
SharePoint 4.0: How to Set the "Enable Client Integration" Setting on a Web Application
Posted by Nicholas Bisciotti at 3:57 PM
Labels: Central Administration, SharePoint, SharePoint 4.0
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ▼ 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (60)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (45)
- ► 2007 (80)
Events / Conferences / User Groups
- AIIM Conference
- Boston Area SharePoint User Group
- Boston Azure User Group
- Enterprise Search Summit
- Microsoft Build
- Microsoft SharePoint Conference
- Microsoft TechEd
- New England ASP.NET Professionals User Group
- New England Oracle Applications User Group
- Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG)
- Oracle OpenWorld
- PeopleSoft Government Contractor Special Interest Group
- PeopleSoft Southern New England Users Group
- Quest International Users Group
- SharePoint Saturday
- SQL PASS
- SQL Saturday
- Startup Weekend
How would I do this using powershell
Thanks! Life saver!
Post a Comment